CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Life is about TRUSTING our feeling and TAKING CHANCES, LOSING and FINDING HAPPINESS, APPRECIATING the memories and LEARNING from the past... Let's together ask ALLAH to help us for not wasting the life we have.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PLEASE GIVE ME A LIL MORE TIME...

In the name of my Lord, The Most Wonderful The Most Gracious.

Peace be upon all of you who willing to spend just 2 minutes to read this new post. This post is dedicated to some of them who really play the important role of my life.

Dear Lord,
First of all, I really begged for Your forgiveness. Forgive me for every wrong that I've done. Please forgive me for forgetting You sometimes, for not remembering You always. O Allah... Thanks for always being there for me. For always touching my heart & give me comfort by making me believe that there is nothing to worry about. I know it's rude, but please give me the chance to be myself back.

Umi & Abah... I'm really sorry for my weaknesses. I know I've make you guys really disappointed about me. Sorry for my bad attitudes & for being so hard-headed nowadays... I know I've changed a lot. Please do remember this.... I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!! Please give me a lil more time. I'll try to make you guys happy one day. Insha-Allah...

To my dear prince, Ahmad... Sorry I've scolded you a lot of times. Orang teringat masa Ahmad cakap kat Mizah, "Basyirah dulu baik, tapi sekarang dah garang." It really makes me laugh that time. But deep into my heart I know I'm crying so hard like I can hardly breathe. I know I'm really the bad guy now. Betul cakap Ahmad. I've changed. I realize that too but I just don't know why. Forgive me for not being a really go0d sister. You always try to make me feel that I'm kind & pretty, even though I know that I'm not. Huhu...

My dear prince... Please give me a lil more time to be the go0d Basyirah once again. You will always be the person who I loved the most NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN.


To my only younger sister, Hamizah...
Thank you for doing a lot of things for me, for trying so hard to make me happy during my 1st April every year, for always trying to defend me no matter what I'm facing. I remember once ago, you wrote in your essay that I'm your idol. Well, I think I'm not your idol anymore huh? :) Sorry for not treating you very well these times. I can't even remember the joy when I laughed with you. I can barely remember the peaceful feeling that I spent with you. Mizah, I'm sorry... :'( Please give me a lil more time.


To Ahmad Haziq Luqman, the person who always stand beside me in every situation, who try to make me laugh when I cried for a really bad day, who always listen & understand my feelings. I'm really really sorry for always putting the burden on you. I know I've hurt you a lot of times but you always say, "It's okay" & smile to me as if nothing had happened. Minta maaf sebab selalu sakitkan hati awak. And minta maaf sangat sebab selalu pentingkan diri sendiri. :( Please give me a lil more time to find myself back. Hope you will forgive me....

Dearest Amina Al-amin, Najah Khairul & Nor Lyana Omar. Thanks for always listening to me. I'm sorry for not being the best person for you guys. Please give me a lil time to make you guys smile like before. I miss all of so much ! 

Pearl...

0 comments:

CoooLLL!!:)