CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Life is about TRUSTING our feeling and TAKING CHANCES, LOSING and FINDING HAPPINESS, APPRECIATING the memories and LEARNING from the past... Let's together ask ALLAH to help us for not wasting the life we have.

Friday, October 21, 2011

OBI-WAN KENOBI...


Assalamualaikum...

How are you today? First of all, I would like to say thanks for willing to visit my site. It's kinda long time I didn't even update my post here. It's jut because I don't even have an idea for a topic to post to my blog.

This time I really want to share a video with you guys. It's a part from Star Wars Episode 3. Well, actually I'm not really gonna talk about this video. I just wanna talk about how I love the way Obi-wan Kenobi swung his laser sword. Damn.. I love it so much !! It looks awes0me, great and so HEROIC ! <3 Hey, why don't you try to play the video down here. I bet you'll like it. :)


Guess what... I really wish I can be a hero like Obi-wan. He fancies me ! Co0l huh? I really like the way he hold up the justice. He is so a great person ! I wish I can be as kind & strong like him. Go Go Obi-Wan...! :D

0 comments:

CoooLLL!!:)