CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Life is about TRUSTING our feeling and TAKING CHANCES, LOSING and FINDING HAPPINESS, APPRECIATING the memories and LEARNING from the past... Let's together ask ALLAH to help us for not wasting the life we have.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Waiting for the call - Irfan Makki


Assalamualaikum friends… I would like to share with all of you a nasheed that I really like to listen to. The title of the nasheed is ‘Waiting for The Call’ but sometimes people call it ‘Islam in My Vein’. Irfan Makki sings it. I like him because of his soft voice and he can control the tone easily. I can bet he'll make everybody being hypnotize from hearing him reciting the quran. Believe it or not . Believe it. I have to tell you in case you didn’t know yet that his singing voice is completely similar to Michael Jackson’s. You don’t trust me? Okay then. Listen it yourself. Good luck!


0 comments:

CoooLLL!!:)