CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Life is about TRUSTING our feeling and TAKING CHANCES, LOSING and FINDING HAPPINESS, APPRECIATING the memories and LEARNING from the past... Let's together ask ALLAH to help us for not wasting the life we have.

Saturday, April 06, 2013

I Figured Out Life

Assalamualaikum...
In the name of My Lord, The Most Almighty The Most Compassionate.

Today I've got the chance to spend a lil time at KUIS. Just to have a moment to ponder the little things in life. (To my dear Umi, its not that I don't like being by ur side. You're so important to me. Ur such a wonderful mother. I love you).

Well I just thought there are things that I would like to share. I'm not really a good person and that's why I choose to share things 4 us to remember. May it gives benefit to my readers and of course to myself as well.  Ameen O Allah...

During having my time at KUIS, I was thinking about a lot of things. About how things happen in life & why does it do. Here, I saw a lil girl. About 2 years old, I think. She's so cute with a ponytail hair wearing blue dress with a shiny black baby doll shoes. "Subhanallah.. she's gorgeous!" I said to myself. I looked while walking to her. I kneeled and gave her my bear hands. I smiled at her and said "Salam kakak..." she grab my hands then kissed me at the forehead. She smiled. I gulped. I feel like there's love inside me. I couldn't take it anymore as my tears start rolling down my cheeks. I never, I mean NEVER met such a girl like her.

I suddenly realise how life really is. I figured that Allah's love will always be inside u no matter how dreadful u are or no matter how sucks ur life is. Hell yeah. Allah is there, within ur vein. Then I realise something I forgot for such a long time ago. It doesn't count how you fall. Falling down is never a problem but the real problem is how you tried to get yourself up ! No matter how u lost your life, He will still be there saying "Don't worry my dear servant. It's just for a little more time."

There's time when I feel like life scared the hell out of me. Yes. That's what life do ! Sometimes it makes u want what u will never have, makes u believe for things that will never happen, makes u feel things that is not real at all ! Even sometimes it makes u love something or someone so badly ! But then end up taking it back from u. But do remember this dear self. Maybe u didn't have chance for what u want in this life, but u'll have it for the forever lasting life. More better than the life u live right now. But don't ever forget to stop praying to The Most Forgiving and Giving. He knows. Yes. He knows...

Dear Allah, the only one that understand & know the reason of every lil things we do while others are too busy judging us, the only one who remembers us all the time while the others just there to remember us in several situation, the only one that knows how many tears dropped from our eyes & how much laugh we do while our heart cries to death. Please do make our heart as strong & tawadhuk as the solihin. Dear Allah, the one who holds all of our heart, please show us miracle.

Pearl.

0 comments:

CoooLLL!!:)