CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Life is about TRUSTING our feeling and TAKING CHANCES, LOSING and FINDING HAPPINESS, APPRECIATING the memories and LEARNING from the past... Let's together ask ALLAH to help us for not wasting the life we have.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Attention please


There is something I really wanted to say.
Yes, I really want to say this...
And this is from my heart.
It is not something that make anybody sad
or disappointed
but this is just something sincerely from me.
I want to
congratulate them
who have the chance to study in khassah.
Well, congratulations...



I am going to celebrate it for all of you
Yes, I am
I bet...
If Allah let me live more longer.
Tomorrow
it'll be the celebration day
and of course the day will be
full of happiness
No cry...
No sadness...
No depressing...
No gloomy...
No heartbreaking..
But...
Just happiness.
Special for all of you


May Allah help you all,

other muslims

and me

in D&T

Insha-Allah..


0 comments:

CoooLLL!!:)